terça-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2008

I MISS YOU BABY BOY!!!



I want to write in English today, it might be because I miss the good times we had together in the U.S..We had such a great time there!!!Well, I am not having such a good time now, somethings happened in a way very different from what I have planned. I know... I know... God has his own time... and I know... His time is the best time for things to happen. Lets be patient then...

"welcome to wherever you are... you are where you are supposed to be" These words tell me what I need to be foccused on... and my plans will happen when they have to.
While I wait... I love... I am trying cuz loving you is the best sensation in the world so I won't give up on you baby boy...NEVER!!!
I will always need you by myside.

Peace!

Nenhum comentário: