quinta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2008

A Rush of Blood To The Head - Coldplay




I am a "musical" person and thats a fact! But every single song that I've been listening lately tells me something about myself and my life (specially my love life)and thats freaking me out!

I spent my whole day listening to a Coldplay CD today - A Rush of Blood To The Head...

"Green Eyes" and "Warning Sign" are better than I thought they would be. When I am listening to these songs I like myself better than anyone else. Everything that I've been feeling lately starts to feel less painfull...I start to look at my life with other eyes...with another point of view...I'm definitely not the only one that felt that way... I won't die then...there's still hope!

I'm always crying with "The Scientist" because it tells exactly how things are...it tells exactly the way I feel, what state I’m in right now.


Coldplay The Scientist Lyrics

"In My Place" reminds me of a friend that just got dumped and asked me for help giving her a shoulder to cry...Me? Now? Life its just ironic, isn't it?

"A Whisper" is what I need now...Goodness! This CD is my self-portrait! I am confused, sad, but I've got hope in my heart. I want things to change, I want things to get better...at the same time I am not sure if I am doing everything I can to make that happen, Am I? Sometimes is everything ok, it just hurt a lot to be apart from him. Sometimes its everything soooooo bad and being apart from him just make it even worst. I love to go out but when I am out I want to come back home and then I cry. I guess I like to cry, It makes me feel that I am still alive, my heart is still beating inside of me. It makes sense to be sad with everything that I've been through...that we've been through. So I'm going back to the start...
Listening - Green Eyes (Coldplay)

Nenhum comentário: