sexta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2008

So in Love!!!

love,  Image Hosting

Yes yes yes, I'm still in Love! I'm desperately in love...
I'm still scared but I wont let that get between us. Now, more than ever, I got a destination to reach. My ruptured soul has always been yours. You're the only one who can mend the broken pieces of my heart together. My superglue. My darling. My beloved. Yes, you're the guy I fell in love with. You're the guy I have given my whole life for. You're the only reason I breathe for. I thought I had so much to teache you about love and after all you were the one who taught me the meaning of 'love'. I would live my life for you. You brought meaning to my life. You brought back my smile...you made me realize right and wrong...Its all about us now. We just can't be apart can we? I wont loose hope. I wont loose faith. I would never leave you. My words are true...Yes, I'm still in love with you.....

Nenhum comentário: